How we respect privacy when we deal with personal information collected by our organisation.
If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Personal Data That We Process
The following information explains the types of data we collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation, on which this data is processed.
How We Use Your Data
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- reply to enquiries you send to us;
- handle donations or other transactions that you initiate;
- where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you.
When We Share Your Data
We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party;
- we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors; or
- we are required by law to share your data.
- In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation
How Long We Keep Your Data
Shop Volunteers contracts are destroyed once the relationship no longer exists by your shop manager and data base of insurance. Patients data destroyed once relationship ceases. All files are destroyed after 3 years automatically and normally re registration would be required. We take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that we only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required.
- Where data is collected on the basis of consent, we will seek renewal of consent at least every three years.
- You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this
- (for example by putting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our marketing emails).
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right of access to your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
- A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissionerâ€™s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation please get in touch with us. Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver services to you as possible.
Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, eg remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
NIF Number: G04691572
Asociacion Mojacar Area Cancer Support: Registered Address: Avenida Almeria, Local II, 04639 Turre, Almeria